Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Advice to Baruch College

I think that every class should have a YouTube channel. Some people do not understand the topic and there is not tutoring for all the classes in Baruch. Baruch does use iTunes U but just have videos but it can be for much more. iTunes U is also like Blackboard but most teacher do not use it so any other media they can use is the iTunes U Course Manager. I think the new media should be easy to use unlike the new e-mail page and also you should only change it once in a while not ever semester. I think theses are some suggestions I would make to get better use of new media

2 comments:

  1. I like your idea of YouTube channels per course/class. I actually think this could work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree that every class should offer a youtbe session. I wrote the same exact thing for my blog as well. I feel that it would make learning easier if a student is not able to attend a class. It would also improve all online classes, helps the student feel as if they are interacting with the professor as well

    ReplyDelete