I have never try a second life game or create an avatar. However I like to be creative with Adobe Flash Professional CS6. The program lets you do motions. The objects move the way you want them to move. Think of it like a GIF but you did it. The first picture is all the work behind the moving objects and the video is them moving. This whole thing is only three seconds so have that you are seeing the something.
Nice job! I never knew you could do this with Adobe Flash! It would be interesting to learn more about this and create different creative things with it!
ReplyDeleteShowing both the workspace and the three-second result is helpful because the finished loop hides the decisions behind the motion. A short loop also makes changes easier to compare. Another approach is to make a character animation from a description and adjust the prompt after reviewing the preview; deciding what the movement should communicate is still the creative part.
ReplyDelete